Monday, April 13, 2015

Lesson 3: Learning Express Library

I like it! I had fun looking at different classes and resources that are available. I took a math test because I knew that would be more challenging for me than a reading test. I read through most of the lesson and then jumped to the test. I was surprised to see that I actually answered the questions correctly because I am really not good at math so I must have retained some of the info that I read.

I start looking at the job searching and resume writing section. This section took a little more time to become familiar with. I didn't feel like it was as easy to find things. I don't have a problem just clicking through things till I find what I am looking for but I didn't feel like I could just spot what I was looking for. I actually used the search option to find the info about resumes. I did like how the info was provided once I found it. I browsed through the Learn More About a Career section and the Prepare for an Occupation sections. I looked at what was available and messed around with the courses that were offered.

I searched for the career Vet Technician. There was an E-Book available about the degree and the exam. It had a lot of great information in it. My sister is a Vet Tech and I recognized a lot of the things that she talked about when she was going through her classes.

1 comment:

  1. Great discoveries in Learning Express. I'm glad you were able to find useful content in the job search and career section.

    One of the tools in Learning Express is the "View a Featured Resources list." right below the Welcome to Learning Express Library. That will give you a list of resources in LEX.

    Thanks for your post,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete